Start of the day: 8:50
Important:Children are not supervised prior to 8:50am unless they attend Breakfast Club
08:50 – Classroom Doors Open
09:00 – Lessons Begin
Nursery, Reception & Year 1 have access to their outdoor provision throughout the day and therefore do not have a set break time
10:30-10:45 – Break Time for Years 2, 3 & 4
10:45-11:00 – Break Time for Years 5, 6 & ASC Provision
11:45 – 12:45 – Early Years
12:00 – 12:45 – Year 1, Year 2 & ASC Provision
12:15 – 13:00 – Years 3 – 6
All classes eat in the school hall with the exception of the ASC Provision who have their own arrangements.
End of the school day – 15:00
- Monday – Every class has an assembly in their classroom that is themed around world events and celebrations
- Friday afternoon – School Celebration Assemblies are a celebration of learning from the week. These include a song, Learn, Respect and Succeed awards, school sport event celebrations and music.
- In line with our school’s risk assessment, two separate Celebration Assemblies will take place in the hall with reduced capacity.
- We will inform parents when we are able to increase capacity and therefore look forward to welcoming them back as soon as possible.
- Where classes do not have an assembly on a day they will carry out a form of collective worship in their classrooms.